Fat removal with the highly focused, non-penetrating ULTRASHAPE POWER ultrasound system – fast correction of body shapes!
“UltraShape Power is a device approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for non-invasive, non-surgical, incision-free reduction of abdominal fat volume and fat on the waist, hips and thighs.
An effective procedure for reducing localized fat deposits!
ULTRASHAPE Power, a highly focused, non-thermal ultrasound-pulse system, works on all body lines – in ONE visit, you can perform treatments on several areas.
Ultrasonic fat removal, what makes ULTRASHAPE Power procedure unique?
The removal of fat cells by highly focused ultrasound can be compared to liposuction, but WITHOUT surgery. Thanks to the innovative technology, the UltraShape Power procedure is performed without damaging the skin, without anesthesia (pain relief) and with no post-procedural period, you can return to your normal activities immediately – what could be better?
UltraShape Power fat removal, why choose this procedure?
- No surgical intervention required;
- Fat cells are destroyed;
- No scars;
- There is no post-procedural period;
- Selective procedure – ONLY fat cells are precisely targeted, blood vessels, nerves and surrounding tissues remain unaffected, THE PROCEDURE IS SAFE;
- A comfortable procedure;
- Real results and fast;
- The destroyed fat cells are naturally removed from the body through the lymphatic system.
Fat removal, how is the ULTRASHAPE Power procedure performed?
The clinically proven “UltraShape Power” procedure is the world’s most widely used non-invasive treatment for fat reduction and body contouring (correction). This device is unique in its technological advantage – highly focused, pulsed ultrasound that precisely targets and breaks down unwanted fat deposits, reducing body volume and shaping the figure.
Ultrasonic fat removal, how does the “UltraShape Power” system work?
- Focused – ultrasound energy is delivered to tissues in precisely the right, localized location at a controlled depth.
- Pulsating – mechanical, non-thermal effect, increases the temperature of the exposed tissue minimally – by only 0.8°C, which ensures not only the effectiveness of the procedure, but also the comfort of the patient, making the procedure gentle.
- Selective action – only fat cells are precisely targeted, while other tissues and structures remain unaffected.
- The interstitial fluid is subjected to rapid acoustic pressure, which creates and bursts “bubbles”. This releases energy that immediately breaks down the fat cells without damaging the surrounding structures.
- Changing high pressure causes the selective destruction of fat cell membranes, resulting in the breakdown of fat cells.
- Fat reduction with “UltraShape Power”, how is the procedure performed?
- During the treatment, the area to be treated with the Ultrashape Power system is evaluated and the body area is measured in units of exposure. The area is prepared and treated with a concentrated ultrasonic beam. The duration of the fat removal procedure depends on the size of the body area. Duration of the treatment: 1.15 to 2.30 hours.
- Ultrasonic fat removal, what results can you expect after the “UltraShape Power” procedure?
- After 3 treatments, the average reduction in body volume is 4 centimeters.
- How many “UltraShape Power” fat removal treatments are required?
- Usually 3-4 treatments are carried out, the exact number of treatments will be determined by the specialist during your visit, who will choose the most appropriate treatment plan after evaluating your expectations.
How long does it take to see the results of “UltraShape Power” treatments?
During the ultrasonic fat removal procedure, the remaining broken down fat cells are removed from the body naturally through the bodies lymphatic system in 2-4 weeks. Reductions in body volume and fat thickness are usually evident in the first 14-28 days after the procedure. The most visible results are visible 12 weeks after the last treatment.
Fat removal – “UltraShape Power”, is this treatment right for you?
The ideal candidate for the procedure is someone who is not very overweight, but who wants to reduce the amount of fat in specific areas of the body (abdomen, waist, legs or buttocks).
Contraindications for the “UltraShape Power” fat reduction procedure, this procedure is not performed when the patient:
- has acute inflammatory skin diseases;
- has pacemakers or other electromagnetic implants;
- has autoimmune diseases;
- has blood clotting problems;
- is experiencing kidney or liver function insufficiency;
- the procedure is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.