Facial skin tightening, reduction of under-eye bags, wrinkle smoothing with NUCLEOFILL, the new generation – NATURAL, biogel product!
New generation “Nucleofill” biostimulating, high viscosity, polynucleotide-based, natural gels from “Promoitalia Medical Aesthetics” intended for skin protection and rejuvenation, is an effective tool for ANTI-AGE therapy.
Nucleofill TM biorestructuring gel efficiency is structured on low molecular weight, purified, naturally occurring polynucleotides that are specifically designed to improve the trophism of the periocular (eye) area, and to tighten and firm the skin.
The eye contour is a delicate area of the facial skin that is constantly exposed to the external environment and to the natural skin movements of facial expressions, and it is the eye contour that is the area where the signs of ageing are more pronounced and more visible. Nucleofill TM is a specific, uniquely-engineered eye contour rejuvenation procedure that reduces hyperpigmentation and darkening of the eye contour. This procedure naturally restores the structure of the superficial and deeper tissues, produces an ANTI-AGE effect, gives a fresher and more radiant skin in the eye area, and reduces the appearance of eye bags.
Eye bags, darkened eyelids, what are the most common causes of sagging skin?
The most common cause of sagging is the redistribution of the body’s fatty tissues in this area, which results in bags under the eyes that cannot be reduced or eliminated with normal, everyday skincare products.
Over the years, with age, the tissues in the periocular area thin out and shrink. The first wrinkles that usually appear are the ones on the sides of the eyes, and the wrinkles in the lower eyelid. The skin loses elasticity and firmness, and epidermal thickness decreases.
Eyeliner and its correction and periocular hyperpigmentation, what is it?
Dark circles or bags under the eyes, which is periobitic hyperpigmentation
The skin around the eyes is much thinner than in other areas, so the blood vessels in this area of the face are much more visible.
Dermatologists refer to the area between the nose, cheeks and eyes as the tear trough. It’s like a tear-drop zone. If the area under your lower eyelids are bluish, pink or purple, this is caused by blood vessels. If the skin on your forehead is browner, this indicates that it contains more melanin. However, the main cause of puffy and darkened eyelids is the loss of subcutaneous fat with ageing.
Which factors are more conducive to the emergence of under-eye bags?
- unhealthy lifestyle;
- not getting enough rest or sleep;
- poor diet, which leads to vitamin and mineral deficiencies;
- stress and/or a very busy life;
- very thin skin on the lower eyelid;
- allergies, including seasonal spring allergies;
- repeated inflammation of the periocular area or forced eyelid rubs;
- use of eye drops, especially those based on bimatoprost, which is also used for eyelash lengthening and darkening, and glaucoma treatment.
What makes “Nucleofill TM” unique?
This specific gel has a natural composition with a purified polynucleotide matrix. The product intensifies the skin’s bioregeneration processes, both in the deep layers (adipose and bone tissue) and at the dermal level (fibroblast stimulation).
The “Nucleofill TM” procedure works on as many as 3 layers of skin and tissues:
- Epidermal layer;
- Blood vessels;
- Deep tissues.
What are the effects on the skin?
- More intensive hydration;
- Antioxidant effect;
- Enhanced collagen production;
- Polynucleotides contribute to the functioning of several key autologous components (proteins, glycoproteins, fibrils, etc.), and help to maintain the appearance of healthier, younger-looking skin longer.
In which cases is the Nucleofill TM procedure performed?
- For reducing eye bags;
- For the reduction of periocular wrinkles;
- For densifying epidermal tissue;
- For deep tissue treatment;
- For the reduction of superficial wrinkles without the use of fillers;
- Before and after surgery.
How many “Nucleofill TM” treatments are required?
A course of 4 treatments is usually required, with treatments every two weeks. The exact number of treatments will be determined by the specialist after assessing the situation.
“Nucleofill TM” products have a strong specific firming and revitalising effect suitable for all skin types.
“Nucleofill TM Medium” is recommended for the neck area and “Nucleofill TM Strong” for the face.
The result of the “Nucleofill TM” procedure?
- Reduction of eye bags;
- Firming of the skin in the forehead area;
- Restoring skin tone in the forehead area;
- Hyperpigmentation removal;
- Wrinkle reduction;
- Lifting of the skin on the face and neck.