Fractional skin rejuvenation with the new generation “Candela Medical” IPL laser – new possibilities for improving the quality of your skin!
Due to the unique integration of laser systems, Candela Medical Vascular IPL laser can treat a wide range of skin problems and perform:
- fractional skin rejuvenation;
- removal of pigment spots;
- removal of capillaries;
- hair removal;
- scar removal;
- redness treatment, etc.
4 different lasers in 1 system
The most versatile laser system to date combines as many as 4 treatment options that would otherwise require 4 different lasers: SWT IPL, Frax 1550, Frax 1940, Nd: YAG 1064. One of the main distinguishing features of this combined laser is its sub-millisecond pulses, which ensures extremely precise treatment and excellent aesthetic results.
Precise precision – that’s what the Vascular IPL laser was designed for, eliminating even the smallest capillaries. In addition, the Vascular IPL laser is more effective when combined with other procedures, such as after facial skin lifting, IPL skin rejuvenation, or after an Obagi facial scrubbing to reduce inflammation and sensitivity.
This multifunctional laser is intended both for facial skin rejuvenation using the fractional laser setting and for dermatological procedures, such as beautification of sun-damaged skin, removing pigment spots, treating acne rashes and scars. By the way, that’s not all – the new technology is also applied to light therapy and stimulation of natural collagen production. These properties make it the most unique treatment for a variety of skin problems, all with the help of one laser!
Benefits of the “Candela Medical” Vascular IPL System:
- comfort – the laser has an integrated SoftCool cooling system;
- universality – as many as 20 treatment indications;
- efficiency – a large area of skin can be affected in a shorter time with one laser pulse (for example, the entire back can be treated in less than 10 minutes);
- compatibility with other procedures – several skin diseases or aesthetic problems can be treated during one visit;
- reliability – treatment with this laser is precisely accurate thanks to the special technology of Selective Waveband Technology – SWT®.
- easily scheduled visits – procedures can be performed at any time of the year, there are no restrictions due to climatic conditions.
How many procedures are needed to perform skin rejuvenation?
A course of 2-4 procedures is usually performed, the exact number will be told by the doctor or specialist during your visit, i.e. In your case, the most suitable treatment plan will be selected.
- How long does a fractional skin rejuvenation procedure using this laser take?
Most procedures take less than 30 minutes. Local anaesthesia is used for some procedures, so in this case the treatment takes a little longer due to the use of anaesthetic (time of injection, time of onset of effect).
- How does the new laser for fractional skin rejuvenation work?
Each integrated laser has its own operating mode. Depending on the solution of the problem, the corresponding applicator is applied, which ensures the effective result of the treatment of skin diseases. Skin rejuvenation is performed with a special nozzle and using a fractional laser mode for skin rejuvenation.
- What results can be expected and after how many procedures?
The duration of treatment and the number of procedures depends on your specific skin problem and how advanced it is. A course of 2-4 procedures is usually performed, the exact number will be told by the doctor – specialist during your visit, i.e. In your case, the most suitable treatment plan will be selected.
- What is the difference between the “Medical Candela” Vascular IPL fractional skin rejuvenation, pigmentation and capillary removal, redness, hair removal laser from other manufacturers?
The main difference between this and other standard laser systems is the ability to use multiple applications. This feature is completely unique to the Medical Candela Vascular IPL laser and is simply not available in other devices. The ability of this device to change the application area for the same patient to solve different problems helps to save time and money in treating patients. The same benefit can be distinguished for the patient as well – there will be no need to visit several places to see different specialists, coordinate visits, etc.
- What are the main advantages of fractional skin rejuvenation, pigmentation and capillary removal, redness, hair removal laser?
The treatment provided by this laser is very precise compared to other devices. This is due to the selective waveband technology (SWT) used by the machine, which allows for precise determination of the treatment area. This technology differs in that it has the ability to “filter out” unnecessary parts of the skin tissue and affect only the target area.
- How often should the treatment be repeated, how long does the effect last?
The number of procedures depends on the problem we are solving, as well as on personal characteristics of the body, existing skin condition, hair pigment, etc. factor.
Facial skin, body skin rejuvenation
Up to 3-5 treatments per month may be required to achieve optimal results. However, it is important to note that after completing the course of treatment, a support procedure may be required after 6 months. The success of the treatment can be influenced by several additional factors, such as personal characteristics of the organism, a healthy, balanced diet, lifestyle and proper routine skin care.
Straipsnis yra ERA ESTHETIC lazerinės dermatologijos klinikos intelektinė nuosavybė. Straipsnyje naudojama tekstinė ir vaizdinė medžiaga, paruošta remiantis gamintojo informacija. Šioje svetainėje esančią tekstinę ir kitą informaciją draudžiama kopijuoti ir/ar bet kokiu būdu platinti ar panaudoti.