Candela Medical CO2RE – next-generation fractional skin resurfacing
Ageing skin, fine lines or wrinkles, uneven skin tone, various blemishes, acne scars, or other skin imperfections and skin issues can now be solved with the help of new laser procedures.
Thanks to laser and skin resurfacing advancements, Era Esthetic laser dermatology clinic now offers fractional skin resurfacing by a fractional CO2RE laser of the company Candela Medical. It is an ideal way to rejuvenate and smooth out face, neck or chest skin, wrinkles, imperfections, restore the uniform bright color, increase the firmness of thin skin, and correct all other skin defects. With the new CO2RE laser results will be visible after the first session!
Skin resurfacing with the new CO2RE features 7 options for all skin defects
The fractional laser resurfaces skin in fractions with millions of microscopic laser columns removing the old tissue while leaving adjacent healthy cells intact. It stimulates quick healing and formation of new, healthy skin cells, shaping smooth and healthy skin.
CO2RE is a high-technology laser. It stands out from other fractional lasers, as it is the only CO2 laser with 7 treatment options, 5 of which are designed for fractional skin resurfacing, allowing to fix a wide variety of skin issues.
Its uniqueness lies in the fact that it is the first CO2 laser which features dual laser waves to accurately resurface all three layers of skin – superficial, middle, and deep – individually or simultaneously. No other CO2 laser has so many features – it is a next-generation CO2RE laser with an intuitive touch screen interface which displays treatment geometries and takes skin resurfacing to a whole new level. Compared to other fractional lasers, it only requires 1 treatment which stimulates very quick healing and reduces the procedural time.
What skin issues are fixed by the new CO2RE fractional laser?
CO2RE fractional skin resurfacing is multifunctional, allowing it to adjust and solve a wide variety of skin issues, ranging from superficial to the most serious ones:
- CO2RE Light is designed to treat small skin imperfections, enlarged skin pores, fine lines or wrinkles by performing superficial fractional skin resurfacing, followed by skin peeling effect.
- CO2RE Mid is used to correct more pronounced skin changes – for a stronger fractional effect, laser rays penetrate deeper to stimulate collagen synthesis, renew damaged or worn out middle skin surfaces, correct deeper acne scars and holes as well as more visible wrinkles around eyes, lips and on cheeks, forehead, neck, and other areas;
- CO2RE Deep is used to deal with ageing and loose skin, prominent wrinkles, distinct acne, surgical, and burn scars, also renew the deepest skin layers to treat stretch marks, and synthesize new and high-quality collagen.
- CO2RE Fusion is a unique methodology which combines intensity and resurfacing depth to simultaneously rejuvenate all skin layers – from epidermis to deep layers of skin.
What are the changes achieved by the fractional CO2RE laser?
- Evening out of skin colour, restoration of skin smoothness, skin rejuvenation.
- Smoothing out of wrinkles, correction of enlarged skin pores.
- Increased collagen synthesis, more firm and younger-looking skin.
- Removed pigmentation, freckles, age or “liver” spots, keratosis.
- Rejuvenation of sunburned skin.
- Correction of various scars, acne spots, surgical, burn, atrophic, hypertrophic, and other scars.
- Removal of all types of stretch marks.
Whatever the skin issue, the fractional CO2RE laser has all the parameters to fix it.
When should I have fractional skin resurfacing?
In order to rejuvenate skin, fractional skin resurfacing is ideal over the age of 30, also as needed for treating all types of wrinkles around eyes, cheeks and other areas, dealing with uneven face colour, pigmentation, scars, loose skin, skin imperfections, and various other defects. It is a perfect way of rejuvenating skin to have a young and even-coloured skin with minimal procedural time.
How is fractional skin resurfacing by CO2RE done?
Prior to the procedure, a local anaesthetic gel is applied on the skin. After 30-40 minutes, protective glasses are put on and an applicator is attached which scans the skin and selects the appropriate parameters for fractional skin resurfacing by CO2RE. The laser ray is focused and the rejuvenation procedure begins. The procedure lasts around 30 minutes.
How many fractional skin resurfacing by CO2RE procedures will be necessary?
The number of procedures depends on the prominence of the issue and varies from 1 to 3 for skin rejuvenation and 3 to 5 for removal of wrinkles, scars, or stretch marks. Visible results after the first fractional skin resurfacing by CO2RE procedure are often enough for skin rejuvenation. The procedure immediately removes pigment spots, corrects skin imperfections; thanks to the stimulation of new collagen, the skin gradually becomes softer and smoother. The number of procedures will be discussed with the doctor during a free consultation prior to the procedure.
How will my skin look after the procedure?
Right after the procedure you will have a sunburn feeling which will last for several hours. After a few days the skin will begin to resurface, removing the superficial skin layer – similar to a peeling procedure. This is a natural skin resurfacing process which may take 7-10 days. After the procedure, the doctor will explain how to take care of your skin at home. You will need to moisturise your skin with protective sunscreens with SPF 30 and higher factors.
During the free consultation, our doctors will discuss your skin issues and expectations, and fully advise you on how to take care of your skin after the procedure.