Fractional skin rejuvenation CLEAR+BRILLIANT is a laser innovation in the fight against the signs of ageing!
“Baby Fraxel” is the perfect tool to keep your skin looking younger for longer!
Rejuvenated and glowing skin, the perfection of your appearance
“The Clear+Briliant laser treatment will help you to prevent the visible signs of ageing and address skin problems caused by time and environmental influences. This is microfractional skin rejuvenation!
What are the effects of the Clear+Brilliant procedure?
- A noticeable reduction in fine lines;
- Skin pores shrink and sebum secretion is regulated;
- Evens out skin color and smooths skin surfaces;
- Improves overall skin tone – the skin becomes more radiant, with a natural “fresh” glow.
How does the Clear+Brilliant fractional skin rejuvenation procedure work?
- Before the procedure, your skin (problem areas) will be treated with a special anaesthetic cream.
- The aesthetic medicine specialist will use gentle movements with Clear+Brilliant to perform an intensive and effective treatment.
- Integrated with the advanced, next-generation Optical Tracking™ system, the microfractions rejuvenate the skin, restoring its vitality, activating collagen and elastin synthesis and restoring the skin’s texture. This system makes the skin’s relief smooth and rejuvenates the dermal layers.
- After the treatment, we recommendDermaheal Ultimatum PTx serum and cream to enhance the rejuvenation results. These products mimic the effects of botulinum.
Skin rejuvenation procedure, how long does it take?
Up to 30 minutes per problem area.
How many Clear+Brilliant fractional skin rejuvenation procedures are recommended?
The number of treatments depends on the skin condition and the desired result. During your pre-procedure consultation, the aesthetic medicine specialist will discuss your situation with you and create the most appropriate treatment plan. 4-6 treatments are usually recommended, but many patients choose Clear+Brilliant as a maintenance treatment to their regular beauty routine, as the results are visible after the first treatment.
The post-procedure period is very mild, and you can go to work the next day.
Is the result of the procedure long-lasting?
The result is not only instantaneous, but also continuous – meaning that it only gets better over time. After just a week or two, your skin looks healthier, softer and more radiant. The results are long-lasting and depend on your age, skin condition and skin care.
Skin rejuvenation with the Clear+Brilliant system, can everyone do this procedure?
The treatment is suitable for people of all ages – anyone who wants to enjoy a youthful appearance for longer. “Clear+Brilliant can be performed not only on women, but also on men who want to prevent the early signs of skin ageing and maintain a youthful appearance. It is an excellent “anti-age” preventive measure.
Can I have the Clear+Brilliant procedure before/after other procedures?
Of course you can! This procedure can be combined with virtually all aesthetic medicine and laser dermatology treatments – even with hyaluronic and other fillers, botulinum injections or Thermage CPT.
If I have had other fractional laser skin rejuvenation treatments in the past, can I perform the Clear+Brilliant procedure?
It is possible and even advisable – this treatment will help you to maintain and enhance the effects of other treatments for longer, and will be a great preventative measure against ageing in the future!
Noticeable results – regular treatments will give your skin such a rejuvenating effect that people will never stop asking, what’s the secret to your beauty?