Injections for beauty. Correction of wrinkles and face contours with the use of hyaluronic acid
You have noticed some wrinkles which were not on your face before… You look tired, although you have had a good rest? Surrounding people note that you frown and are dissatisfied, though it is not quite so…
Visible aging signs appear as people become older as a result of the action of the sun, vicious habits, and lifestyle. The earliest aging signs include thinning of the skin, loss of the fullness of facial contours, and appearance of wrinkles. Reduction or complete elimination of facial wrinkles and restoration of the volume and fullness of face contours are performed with the use of hyaluronic acid injections.
Injections are applied for the following purposes:
- Reduction or complete elimination of both appearing and older, deep wrinkles in the areas of the forehead and nose bridge, “crow’s feet” – small wrinkles situated around the eyes, nose and lips, and forming in the areas of the mouth and chin.
- Correction and filling of wrinkles in the areas of the neck, decollete, and hands.
- Increasing of the volume of small contours of the lips, cheeks, and chin; correction of the contour of the lips and facial contour.
- Intensive rejuvenation of the skin of the face, neck, and decollete.
- Maximal moisturising of the skin and improvement of its elasticity; restoration of the healthy, relaxed and vigorous appearance of the skin.
- Correction of atrophic scars remaining after acne or an injury.
Hyaluronic acid fillers
Hyaluronic acid is present in its natural form in the human organism and ensures that moisture is kept in cells. One molecule of hyaluronic acid retains approximately 1000 molecules of water maintaining the elasticity and young appearance of the skin.
With the increase of years, the amount of hyaluronic acid decreases; this is why the skin dries, small wrinkles appear and become deeper and deeper and increasingly obvious. With the amount of moisture and elasticity reducing, skin tissues gradually become flabby, and facial contours grow sunken.
The fillers used in the Laser Dermatology Clinic are produced of crystal-shaped hyaluronic acid. After being injected into the skin, the acid spreads over the skin very evenly owing to its high concentration, and successfully replenishes the deficiency of own hyaluronic acid.
The injected hyaluronic acid amply moisturises the skin, fills in its wrinkles, renders volume to tissues, profiles facial contours, and improves the colour shade of the skin.
The advantage of this method which is especially liked by patients is that after the procedure, which lasts just a few seconds, the effect develops immediately, looks naturally and does not change the facial expression. Therefore, for obvious positive changes, no one will ever suspect that some procedures were applied.
Are the procedures painful?
Prior to the procedures, the skin is treated with local anaesthetic cream. Injections are performed by injecting the preparation in extremely small quantities through a finest needle. In case of increased sensitivity, the doctor will select the proper anaesthetic and will discuss it with the patient.
How long does the effect persist?
In the Laser dermatology clinic, hyaluronic acid injections are conducted with the use of commonly recognised worldwide
preparations Restylane and Juvederm Ultra, Surgiderm. The specially created formula makes those fillers stable and slow-to-absorb. Owing to these properties, the effect remains after the injection for a very long period of time up to 2 years.
Since the injected hyaluronic acid promotes regeneration properties of the epidermis and derma, even after 2 years wrinkles will not become as deep as before; therefore, next procedure will require injection of a smaller amount of the preparation.
Are injections permitted if preceded by laser procedures?
If you underwent laser, peeling or other aesthetic procedures, it is necessary to wait until the skin restores completely. This process takes around 3 weeks. All other procedures are well combined with injection ones.
When the procedures should not be performed?
Injections are not used in case of active diseases or irritation of skin, are not introduced into locations of long-term implants, and are not applied for pregnant women and nursing mothers. Before the procedure, you will discuss all possible issues with the doctor.
DOMINO EFFECT INJECTIONS WITH ART FILLER® VOLUME
ADVANCED TECHNIQUES | FILLMED DOMINO EFFECT
The geometry, structure, and overall harmony of the face change over time: gravity causes thinning of bone tissue, sagging, and loss of tone and firmness, loss of fat tissue, slowing of the skin’s natural renewal processes, and changes in muscle and ligament mobility.
It is important to stress that:
- Facial ageing is a multifunctional process;
- Understanding the anatomy of each area and how everything on the face is connected is fundamental for corrective facial procedures;
- Corrections in one area can have a positive effect on nearby areas;
- The DOMINO technique has positive side effects on nearby areas.
What can you do to make your skin look firm, young, and supple again?
The Era Esthetic network of clinics introduces a non-surgical technique for lifting and restoring the facial oval based on facial biomechanics — DOMINO. It works by targeting one area of the face with a targeted injection and simultaneously affecting another area of the face. The main focus of the DOMINO technique for lifting the face and restoring the facial oval is to inject into the less expressive lateral parts of the face (rather than the central part). This produces a natural-looking result. The revolutionary facial skin lifting technique allows you to optimise:
- The amount of hyaluronic filler injected;
- The safety of the procedure;
- A natural-looking result.
Benefits of the DOMINO Facial Lift and Facial Oval Technique:
- Complementary effect: correction of one area has a positive effect on neighbouring areas;
- Minimally invasive facelift technique using Art Filler® Volume hyaluronic filler;
- V-shape restoration and restoration of facial geometry balance.
DOMINO injection technique for lifting the facial skin and restoring the facial oval
Step 1. Start in the upper third to affect nearby areas
Lifting the facial tissues to return them to their original state.
3 key areas:
temples -> cheekbone -> jaw
The temples are a strategic area for the initiation of the lifting effect on the middle and lower part of the face.
>>> Pulling force on adjacent areas
Step 2. Injections in the lateral — less expressive — areas to achieve a face-lifting effect
- The ligament line is drawn: it is used as an anatomical landmark;
- Injections into the ligament lines in the lateral areas: for lifting the facial skin;
- Injections into the mobile medial part o
- f the face: for projection and volume restoration.
Step 3. Art Filler® Volume filler for a natural lifting effect
- Volumising and elastic texture;
- Optimised BDDE index: good material tolerance;
- Easily shaped, seamless;
- Long-term results confirmed by clinical trials — up to 18 months.
Results after the DOMINO Face Lift and Contouring Technique
Obviously, this DOMINO facelift and oval facelift technique is so precisely calculated that it is almost invisible on the patient’s face — there is no noticeable puffiness and the natural appearance of a firm complexion is observed.
This facial skin lifting and oval restoration treatment is suitable for both young women (30–45 years) and older women (45–60 years)
- When can I see the first results of the DOMINO Face Lift and Facial Oval Restoration procedure?
The results of this procedure are usually visible immediately afterwards. You will be able to see optimum results after about 1 month. The result is individual for each patient due to their individual skin characteristics.
- How long does the effect of the DOMINO Facial Lift and Facial Oval Restoration technique last?
Up to 18 months, according to clinical trials. However, it is important to remember that all of us have different skin characteristics, the ageing process is not the same, and the timeframe may vary depending on these factors.
- What can and cannot be done before and after the DOMINO Facelift and Facial Oval Restoration procedure?
- It is recommended not to wear make-up for about 12 hours after the treatment;
- Avoid extreme temperature differences such as extreme cold or heat for 2 weeks after the procedure, and avoid direct UV sun rays;
- Do not take aspirin, vitamin C, and vitamin E in large doses for at least one week before the planned procedure;
- Patients on anticoagulant treatment are warned about the increased risk of bleeding and bruising during or after the procedure.