Skin tightening with mesotherapy threads – modern facial rejuvenation procedure
Spiral meso treads – stronger effect!
Facial skin tightening and body-shaping with dissolving meso threads were born in South Korea when a plastic surgeon Woo Jung Hos for the first time applied polydioxanone threads in the aesthetic medicine and saw obvious results without surgical intervention. Skin tightening with spiral meso threads is a technological innovation, providing a new opportunity to quickly and safely restore facial contours, tighten / lift skin, give it firmness, increase volume and reduce wrinkles. Meso threads are introduced into precise problem areas that are tightened.
Mesotherapy threads are fully resorbable surgical threads implanted in predetermined areas of the face, neck, and body to support and stretch the tissues. Meso threads introduced into deep layers of dermis and hypodermis actively stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, restore the youthful appearance, highlight the contours of the face and body. The skin is also protected against sagging, improving its tone and colour.
Spiral mesotherapy threads are not fixed anywhere, they are introduced into the problem areas only to form the mesh, so there is no skin deformation, pits or tension in the tissues. Threads also have a bio-stimulating effect on the skin. With the help of meso threads, the process of skin aging is stopped, skin’s tone is improved, it becomes firm and, most importantly, looks naturally young.
This is an effective prevention against aging!
In which areas are the procedures carried out?
Meso threads can be introduced into forehead, outer part of an eyebrow, cheeks, lips, lower jaw, double chin, neck, décolleté and body areas (in the areas of upper arms, abdomen, thighs, knees, breasts, etc.).
The main advantages of the procedures:
- comfortable procedure, unlike surgical facial tightening, no surgical intervention is performed, no local anaesthesia, small needle insertion points quickly heal and leave no marks in the treated areas;
- procedure is short, lasts up to 60 min;
- the after-treatment period is short, as is the case with many other injection procedures;
- long-lasting result, the effect lasts for up to 2 years;
- great results when combining with other beauty treatments (biorevitalization, hyaluronic acid injections, PRP, laser procedures);
- meso threads are safe, made of natural materials that do not normally cause allergies, completely remove from the body within 6-8 months;
- have no analogues.
Effect of spiral mesotherapy threads:
- excess skin reduction;
- increased firmness;
- improvement of skin colour and tone;
- wrinkle reduction;
- skin rejuvenation and stronger skin structure.
After the first procedure:
- facial contours become apparent, the improved result is immediately visible and keeps intensifying for another 6 months after the procedure;
- the rejuvenation process in the body gradually tightens “sagged” face areas, consistently and naturally contours the face.
Why spiral mesotherapy threads?
Procedure performed with these threads is 6-10 times more effective in comparison with a procedure with mono threads. They are absorbed up to a year, with the help of a needle without any incisions and no need to fix them.
The best results appear already in 2-3 weeks, they gradually improve and last long, up to 2 years.
- Preparation of the skin.
- Insertion of spiral mesotherapy threads.
- Formation of the collagen “frame” around mesotherapy threads.
- After the meso threads dissolve, the collagen “frame” supporting the skin remains in the tissues. Connective tissue, which becomes denser in the area of threads’ insertion, lifts other tissues upwards and protects them against sagging by performing a “frame” function.