Intimate rejuvenation with “Candela Medical CO2RE Intima” laser
“CO2RE Intima” is a new non-invasive laser procedure that addresses many of the problems that plague women. The need for the procedure arises at different stages of life – after childbirth, during the menopause, when the vaginal mucosa changes, becomes atrophic and the epithelium becomes very thin, with obvious negative changes in appearance and sensations, and a variety of vaginal problems causing discomfort in the sex life. Laser aesthetic correction of the intimate area is a painless, harmless outpatient procedure that helps to resolve problems related to factors such as childbirth or age, or physiological or hormonal changes in the intimate area. Most importantly, all of this significantly improves women’s sexual health. According to clinical studies, women experience a significant improvement in their sex life and aesthetic appearance after the procedure.
Why is “Candela Medical CO2RE Intima” an effective laser?
“The CO2RE Intima” laser is particularly versatile and comfortable thanks to the unique effect of CO2 on skin and soft tissue. “The CO2RE Intima” laser has been recognized as the gold standard among gynecological procedures for rejuvenating the skin of the intimate area in US clinical trials. This medical laser emits CO2 energy that affects the tissues of a woman’s intimate area and the cells produce more collagen, which improves the color and texture of the skin. The laser energy stimulates rapid healing and increases the moisture level in the intimate area.
The CO2RE laser, unlike other lasers, causes heat-induced tissue contraction, whereas other lasers cause tissue contraction only as a consequence of natural healing, which increases the risk of scarring. With the CO2RE laser it is also possible to rejuvenate both the superficial and deep layers of the skin at the same time, which is very important for rejuvenating the intimate area.
Can CO2RE laser improve the appearance of female genitalia?
The “CO2RE Intima” laser is currently the only laser that can treat both the internal genital tissues (vaginal area), for dryness and irritation, incontinence, vaginal muscle contractions, inflammation and diseases; and the external genital tissues (vulva), for sagging skin and pigmentation of the intimate area, to restore the firmness, shape and color of the labia and vulva.
The clinical efficacy of the CO2RE laser has been validated by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration).
How does the “CO2RE Intima” laser rejuvenation procedure work?
Laser rejuvenation of the intimate area is a minimally invasive procedure that does not require surgical intervention, incisions or anesthesia. The CO2RE Intima laser procedure is performed by a qualified gynecologist at the Era Esthetic laser dermatology clinic. Only after a thorough examination by a gynecologist and an assessment of all indications, and after the necessary parameters have been set, a safe and painless laser procedure is performed. It lasts about 30 minutes. This procedure restores the healthy appearance of the tissue, elasticity, collagen content in atrophied skin and promotes regeneration of tissue and blood circulation.
What are the effects of the CO2RE laser?
- In case of loss of vaginal elasticity. The energy emitted by the “CO2RE Intima” laser is absorbed by the tissue cells of the vagina or external genitalia, where it stimulates the production of collagen, helping to restore their natural shade, firmness and original appearance – thus increasing the elasticity of the vaginal canal.
2. In case of atrophy of the vaginal mucosa. The “CO2RE Intima” laser effectively treats atrophy of the vaginal mucosa, which is manifested by epithelial thinning, reduced vaginal lubrication and dryness. Already after the first laser treatments, positive changes can be observed in the vaginal epithelium, which nourishes the vaginal wall and prevents the proliferation of infection-causing bacteria and fungi, as well as improving the structure of the connective tissue, stimulating the synthesis of new capillaries, and improving blood circulation.
3. In cases of vaginal relaxation syndrome. After childbirth, vaginal sensitivity and firmness decrease. Over time, the collagen fibers of the vaginal wall and in the area near the entrance become stretched and less elastic. The “CO2RE Intima” laser stimulates collagen synthesis, restores tissue elasticity, and strengthens the vaginal wall and vestibule.
The “CO2RE Intima” laser is designed for the treatment, rejuvenation and correction of problems in women’s intimate areas. The procedures are performed with sterile, disposable one-time-use handpieces, ensuring a highly aesthetic and hygienic procedure for the patient.
Benefits of the procedure:
– no surgical intervention;
– the procedure is painless and safe;
– the effect is long-lasting;
– fast healing time (1-3 days) after the procedure;
– the procedure has a complex, restorative effect on the external and internal genitalia and removes unwanted factors that interfere with a full-fledged sexual life.
Which gynecological problems can be solved with the CO2RE Intima laser?
– Improving women’s sexual health
– Rejuvenation of external and internal genitalia
– Reduction and elimination of incontinence problems
– Reduction of pigmentation
– Reduction of vaginal itching and dryness
– Elimination of condylomas, benign growths in the genital area
– Treatment of painful sexual intercourse
– Treatment of vulvar dystrophy
– Improving firmness and elasticity of vaginal tissues
– Reducing and eliminating vaginal inflammatory recurrences
Is the procedure painful?
The procedure is painless and performed by a professional gynecologist with the exceptional quality of the “CO2RE Intima” laser, which not only solves the problem qualitatively, but also shortens the healing period after the procedure and speeds up the healing.
How many “Candela Medical CO2RE Intima” laser intimate rejuvenation treatments will be required?
“Era Esthetic” Laser dermatology clinic offers a course of three rejuvenation treatments for intimate areas. Treatments are carried out every 3-4 weeks. Before the procedure, a gynecologist from our clinic will examine you and choose the most effective individual treatment plan.
The rejuvenation process affects the tissues of the internal genitalia, which require a short period of regeneration and recovery. The effective results of this treatment will be felt after 1.5 months, and you will notice an overall improvement in your condition after the first treatment. After 3 treatments, it is recommended to have 1 treatment once a year to maintain the results for a longer period.
Mandatory pre-procedure tests:
– Normal onco-cytological smear (PAP) test response (current year)
– Gynecological examination and ultrasound (up to 1 month before the procedure)
– Vaginal flora smear and general urine test to check for infection (no more than one week old)
Contraindications to the procedure:
– Vaginal or pelvic surgery in the last 12 months
– Implants, mesh in the area of the procedure
– Acute genital herpes infection
– Urinary tract, pelvic infections
– Oncological disease and its active treatment in the last 5 years
– Melanoma, dysplastic mole at the site of the procedure
– Genital bleeding
– Use of anticoagulants
– Co-morbidities such as diabetes mellitus, autoimmune diseases
– Use of oral isotretinoin within 6 months.
– Use of oral glucocorticoids within 6 months
Preparing for the procedure:
– In case of active genital herpes infection, antiviral prophylactic therapy may be prescribed before the procedure according to the doctor’s recommendations
– Hair in the treatment area must be shaved the day before the procedure (cannot be waxed or chemically removed by other methods)
– Avoid anticoagulants during the treatment, as this increases the chance of bruising
When is this procedure prohibited for a patient?
The procedure is not suitable for patients with:
– venereal or oncological diseases;
– gynecological or inflammatory diseases;
– pregnant women;
– patients with epilepsy;
– patients with circulatory disorders.